Neighborhood & Directions
- From Downtown - drive north on Charles Street. Turn left onto Franklin Street and right onto Park Avenue. 520 will be on the left
- From MLK Boulevard - turn onto W. Mulberry Street and then turn left onto Howard Street. Turn right onto Centre Street. 520 is on the corner of Centre Street and Park Avenue.
- From I-83S - take exit 3 and turn right onto Rte. 40/Orleans Street. Bear right and continue onto Franklin Street. Turn right onto Park Avenue. 520 Park will be on the left.
- From Midtown/Uptown - head south on St. Paul Street. Turn right onto Franklin Street and right onto Park Avenue. 520 Park will be on the left.
Once you enter the 520 Park vestibule, please use the call box on the right to reach the leasing office.
Mount Vernon, Maryland Points of Interest
Mount Vernon is located just to the north of downtown Baltimore, and is designated as a historical district. The neighborhood of Mount Vernon is convenient to all parts of Baltimore, and is filled with history, art, and boutique shopping areas. Unlike many parts of Baltimore, several of the streets are still lined with cobblestones, adding to the neighborhood’s charm. Mount Vernon has excellent public transportation, is bikeable, and has been called “the most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore" by Walkscore. It also has a transit score of 89, making it a commuter's dream.
Key Points of Interest:
- Walters Art Museum - Enjoy an extensive and varied art collection, including neoclassical sculptures, Faberge eggs, and Egyptian artifacts. Free admission.
- Washington Monument - The nation’s first memorial to George Washington was built 25 years before the DC version. Explore the small museum in the base of the monument.
- Maryland Historical Society - Peruse the museum’s collection of early American decorative art, and see the original manuscript of Francis Scott Key’s “Star-Spangled Banner”.
- North Charles Street Shopping District - Browse through antique shops, small specialty boutiques and larger retail stores.
- Howards Dog Park - Let your pooch run off some steam in the large, shady park. Separate areas for large and small dogs.
There are over 170 restaurants, coffee shops, bars, and businesses within the neighborhood of Mount Vernon. Here are just a few:
- Trinacria Cafe - Italian deli and gourmet grocery.
- The Helmand - Afghan cuisine.
- Ceremony Coffee Roasters - Coffee, tea, and baked treats.
- Bikram Yoga Works - Hot yoga and wellness services.
We're next door to The Mount Vernon Marketplace, a foodie's paradise:
- The Local Oyster - Fresh seafood and local beer specializing in oysters.
- Centre Bar - Full-service bar, great for happy hour.
- Brown Rice - Korean grill specializing in Bibimbap.
- Cheezy Mike's - Upscale comfort food with a focus on cheese.
- Cholita's Tacos - Mexican cuisine specializing in "street style" tacos.
- Fishnet - Seafood sandwiches and entrees, specializing in fresh fish.
- Fresh Juice Bar - Cold-pressed juices, smoothies, and salads.
- S'BREAD - Gourmet sandwiches and salads with several vegetarian options.
- JD's House of Bacon - BBQ and comfort food with a focus on bacon.
- Slurpin' Ramen - Ramen and rice bowls.
- Tiger Lilly Shop - Handmade men's and women's jewelry and accessories.
- Mr. Nice Pie - House made pizza and fried chicken sandwiches.
- Taps Fill Station - 30 taps featuring a rotating selection of small production ciders, craft beers, and more.
- Munchin Burger - Burgers (beef, turkey, vegetarian) and breakfast sandwiches.